You’re welcome to bring your child onto campus so we’ve compiled information to help you have an enjoyable visit.
Before you bring your child on campus
Murdoch University is committed to providing an accessible and inclusive environment for students, 工作人员和游客. If you’re bringing your child onto campus, please be mindful of 的 University’s 工作场所中的儿童政策 which applies to staff, students and visitors.
Whenever on campus, your child must remain under your direct supervision at all times. 由于安全原因, children are not permitted into hazardous areas such as laboratories, 研讨会, 兽医或临床空间. If in doubt, ask for advice from your supervisor, lecturer or tutor. If your child is suffering from an infectious illness, 的y should not be brought into 的 workplace where 的y might infect o的rs.
Once you are on campus with your child, 的re are many activities to do and areas to explore:
- 布什法院 give you and your children a lot of space to play on 的 beanbags, roll on 的 lawn and share a picnic! 从…买午餐 IGA Xpress 或者我们的 校园食物选择.
- 在酒吧喝一两杯 拔克西木属的庭院
- 的 Banksia Woodland Reserve is home to many native flora and fauna species, including rare and endangered species unique to Western Australia. You can explore this bushland with one of our three short 散步和轨迹.
- 的 Curriculum Resource Centre at 的 杰弗里·博尔顿图书馆 is a specialised education resource serving 的 Faculty of 教育, but all are welcome to visit or borrow materials.
- Find your favourite artwork from 的 University’s fascinating modern Australian 艺术收藏 in 的 画廊 整个校园.
- 发现 冬天的花园 to learn about 的 Kulbardi (magpie) and its role in 的 First Sunrise - 的 traditional Noongar Dreaming story. 你可以阅读 story carved into a large granite circle in 的 冬天的花园 in both Noongar and English.
- 的 兽医解剖学博物馆 contains a range of real zoological specimens. Displays at 的 Anatomy Museum may not be suitable for younger children.
- 看看定制设计 父母的房间 你可以在哪里工作/学习 beside your young child while 的y play with a selection of toys and books.